Subject: TECHTALK #11B; RE ALAN WALTERS' "PSYCHIC WAR"
From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Aug 2000 10:12:13 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

GODS CHURCH: 
TECHTALK #11B; 
RE ALAN WALTERS' "PSYCHIC WAR"

NOTE: 27 JAN 2000
This Techtalk #11, Version B, replaces Version A by deleting 
the original introduction, because it is now outdated and inaccurate 
in many respects.  Alan Walter's article, with my comments included, 
follows below.  For proper alignment of all the scales and technical 
terms used in the analysis below, please see the Universal Scales 
Chart available for free download at the the Gods Church website: 
net-prophet.net/godshome/godshome.htm

=================================================

>THE HISTORY OF THE EVENT NECESSARY 
>TO RESOLVE EVERY CASE IN THE UNIVERSE

Even after reading the article several times, 
I'm not sure if Alan is talking about:
1]  Some early track incident; or 
2]  HIS research event from 1995; or
3]  Perhaps both.

Personally, I don't think either is relevant to the client handling his
case.  
I object to the grandiose presentation, which I think appeals only to 
pretense beingness: the problem, not the solution.

>     The data contained in this report is my data, as viewed by me.
>It is not your data, though you may have similars of your own.
>
>     Each being’s case is uniquely their own.
>
>     For example, there are hundreds of thousands of car crashes every
>year.  But each crash is unique unto itself.  Each happened in a
>different place and time.  Even if there were several of you in the
>same crash, you each occupied a slightly different position, thus you
>have a completely different viewpoint of what happened.
>
>     It is the same for manifestations of events in the different
>universes.  The event may be similar, but you were in a different time
>and place than where any other spiritual being.  Therefore what
>happened to you may be similar, but in actuality is quite different.
>Not only is what happened different, but HOW you responded to the
>event can be dramatically different.

All above comments I agree with.

>     This means that each case is handled as a completely different
>practice and is completely unique unto itself.  Now we can maintain a
>purity and uniqueness of individual personalized technology.

I'm not sure what he means here.  UCP deals with this by having 
you look at whatever your attention is on.  Same simple little questions 
. . . different incidents and analysis for each case.  Same tone scale 
recording the similar progress of the different cases.

>     Your battles and wars down through time are uniquely your own.
>Who you are still at war with is uniquely your choice of targets.
>What problems you manage to choose to have to avoid, what it is you do
>not want to be responsible for, are unique to you.
>
>     The method of game playing and identity you employ so that you
>can maintain your disguises and stay hidden, is strictly of your
>choosing.

Yes.

>TO RECOVER ALL OF YOUR POWER AND POTENTIALITY 
>REQUIRES THAT YOU HOLOGRAPHICALLY PERMEATE 
>ALL THAT YOU HAVE SPENT TRILLENIA AVOIDING.

Perhaps?  I'm not sure exactly what he means here.   
If I understand him correctly, I would phrase it more like: 
You must separate yourself from what you have continuously 
been stuck in and dramatizing and believe is YOU in order to 
get back in valence as yourself.  I don't think that requires 
examining trillions of years of track.  I don't think it requires 
finding a "basic incident."  I think if you simply look at whatever 
your attention goes to . . . you will see everything you need to see.

>     * * * * *
>
>     ALWAYS, ALWAYS TAKE YOUR NEXT UPWARD STEP

I go for that 100%.  [N-Lightenment!]

>     Failure to do so means you are in a losing battle with a long
>term enemy.  (And they HAVE convinced you to stay much less than you
>can be.)

I disagree with couching it in ENEMY terms.  
That only applies at ENEMY [-5 tone and below].  
There is plenty of case above -5!   

I also disagree with couching it as "they."  
It's YOUR case, so YOU are the "enemy" 
to overcome where you are in enemy.  
Above enemy, YOU are the DOUBTER, 
the LIABILITY, etc.

>Many will find "more important things to do," rather than
>confront their next step.  Or so it will appear to them.

Agreed.  SO many reasons why you "can't audit" . . . etc. 

>     The truth is they are still at war with someone or something who
>has convinced them they will not survive unless they handle "this
>immediate problem." "This immediate problem" has been made more
>important than they are; a deliberate intention to degrade a being.

At war with THEMSELVES is the only critical factor I see. 

>     When you take an upward step you are going into the next higher
>layer of force, pain, subject illiteracy, charge and chaos on your
>case.

Oh YES!  Coming *UP* into EFFORT is 
a NIGHTMARE OF HORROR!  You have 
to leave you hallucinations behind.  They 
WON'T protect you!  That's the living hell!

>     The path all the way back to full operating Super Being potential
>is through bigger and bigger amounts of violent force, pain, subject
>illiteracy, charge and chaos.  It is a tough, grueling, yet thrilling
>adventure.

Agreed.

>     The greatest problem with taking your next upward step is, you
>collide into your next area of non permeation.  This can cause you to
>have no time, no space, no interest, no energy (no money), no
>presence, and go into complete elsewhereness or immobility.

It COULD do this, but I think staying where 
you are is much MORE likely to have disastrous 
consequences, especially in the long term.

>Your enemies will gleefully go into agreement that you cannot
>possibly afford the time, the money, or the effort, thus solidifying
>you into the reality of no money, no time and no intention to upgrade
>yourself.

My answer is to co-audit yourself for free.  

Time is still a factor.  Finding a co-auditor 
is still a factor.  Obtaining knowledge is a 
problem.  There ARE  real barriers to overcome, 
but far fewer than there used to be.  The critical 
understanding of HOW is now available. 

>You have been engaged in a total soul destroying activity.
>
>     It is time you ended this game.
>
>     It is a done.  Over.  Finished.  Gone on too long.  Stupid.
>Nasty.  Ridiculous activity.
>
>     What was it?
>
>     IT WAS WAR!!

Yes, in the sense that the condition of ENEMY is an 
INTERNAL WAR OF IDENTITIES, and almost everyone 
you know is in enemy or lower AS A CASE, though they 
may be in power in any isolated non-case area of their lives.

>     THE SPIRITUAL UNIVERSES OF MANKIND WERE AT WAR!
>
>     The spiritual universes of mankind have been at war for a very,
>very long time.  It was not just a physical universe war, but
>something much more deadly; a PSYCHIC WAR.
>
>     The spiritual beings throughout the universes were and are locked
>in mortal combat with each other.
>
>     This war was based upon:
>
>     SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE vs.  SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE
>
>     * * * * *

I DON'T think there are permanent GOOD GUY 
and BAD GUY teams.  I think the good and bad 
guys are INTERNALIZED, and the major conflict 
is WITHIN.  There IS external conflict, which is 
usually simply the externalized and dramatized 
projection of internal struggles.   I think the same 
person can switch sides back and forth from 
lifetime to lifetime, and even within one lifetime.  

For example, look at Hubbard: he was a heavy hitter 
on BOTH TEAMS, though I see him much more as 
a black hat in the overall balance.  He clearly LOST 
the personal internal struggle and wound up as a 
classic example of what NOT to be.

>     THE OPPONENTS
>
>     There are certain groups of “Evil Beings” who were or are
>dedicated to the subduing, enslaving and destruction of all spiritual
>life forces.
>
>     Their ultimate weapon to produce the subduing, enslavement and
>destruction of all spirituality is or was "the active constant
>production of ignorance of spirituality created by active, constant
>wrong answers about life, false or deceptive ideas, delusions or
>dishonesties, all heavily encased in psychic pains."
>
>     This is the deliberate, active, constant dumbing down of every
>spiritual being.  Nothing could be dumber, than to not be aware of
>your spiritual potentiality and spiritual powers.
>
>     WHAT SET THIS WEAPON INTO PLAY WAS THE CONTINUOUS USE OF
>DESTRUCTIVE TELEPATHICALLY PROJECTED HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGERY 
>BY EVIL BEINGS THAT CONSTANTLY CREATED OTHER SPIRITUAL 
>BEINGS AS >SOMETHING LESS THAN THEY TRULY ARE.
>
>     By using ignorance encased in psychic pain to destroy the
>Spiritual Beings’ ability to know and holographically permeate the
>truth, the "Evil Beings" effectively nullified the knowledge of the
>God or God-like beings.
>
>     The "Evil Beings" practiced the misuse or destructive use of
>their abilities to psychically use their knowledge to telepathically
>project holographic imagery to create other spiritual beings as
>something less than they truly are.
>

I think this simply describes the condition of ENEMY or lower.  
I don't think Alans statements describe intrinsic enduring 
properties of different classes of beings, I think he is simply 
describing their temporary tone level, which may last billions 
of years . . . or dissolve in a matter of hours.  The pretense 
identity DOES replace the authentic being with simulated crap.

>     WHY WERE WE AT WAR?
>
>     There are four basic psychic harmful or destructive acts that are
>committed by warring aberrant spiritual beings.  They are:
>
>     1.  THE INABILITY, OR FAILURE, OR REFUSAL TO BE PRESENT.
>
>     The lack of presence creates an absence of causativeness,
>awareness, observation and empowerment.  This in turn causes an
>inability to evaluate importances, to correctly estimate the amount of
>effort to accomplish what is wanted, and to correctly estimate the
>values or worth of someone or something (the major source of most
>being’s inability to appreciate others as well as a major contributor
>to manufacturing immense financial difficulties).
>
>     The lack of presence is a refusal to be responsible for, to own
>and maintain control of someone or something including oneself.
>
>     When a spiritual being goes absent, the resultant vacuum implodes
>the positions and spacation in which your creation and identity exists
>in.  This causes the degradation or destruction of your positive
>dreams, aspirations, creations and identities.
>
>     The resultant effects of this lack of presence and implosion
>phenomena can trigger huge past losses and produce enormous rages,
>upsets, shocks and collapsed universes.
>
>     The refusal to be present is a way to invisibly, while
>maintaining great secrecy, destroy another’s or your spirituality.
>This is accomplished by refusing to recognize the existence of another
>or you as a spiritual being.
>
>     This is a deliberate form of harmful act in order to create the
>ultimate degradation of a spiritual being.
>
>     By acting as a deliberate "absent being", knowingly or
>unknowingly, using the complete denial of self and others
>spirituality, an "absent being" instantly causes the downgrade and
>minimization of the powers, skills, abilities, cleverness, size, and
>strengths, and ruins the ability to hold a close, friendly, warm,
>position with anyone who they are connected to, thus creating
>distance, unfriendliness, coldness and separation.
>
>     Without a spiritual being’s full presence, all you have in front
>of you is a substitute programmed identity that is incapable of pure
>love, truth or honor.

I agree with these comments completely.  

However, to put things in context, I think Alan is 
simply describing ANY BEING at DEATH or below =
= "THE INABILITY, OR FAILURE, OR REFUSAL 
TO BE PRESENT" [his words].

Death is the point at which the being ceases to be present 
AS HIMSELF.  Below that, he goes into EFFORT and exists 
through a SUBSTITUTE identity, which is a spiritual LIABILITY 
or worse.  ALL lower conditions deal with FALSE or SUBSTITUTE 
beingness of some kind or another.  Above death, the person IS 
HIMSELF, and his case consists of the errors of action, computation 
(etc. = DOINGNESS) which HE HIMSELF makes.  Below death, he is 
lost in various permutations of NOT HIMSELF (= false BEINGNESS), 
and ALL of Alans comments apply precisely.

>     2.  THE INABILITY, OR FAILURE, OR REFUSAL TO HOLOGRAPHICALLY
>PERMEATE.
>
>     The lack of holographic permeation is the basic barrier to
>attaining the purity of truth, knowledge, love, mastery and oneness
>with someone or something, including your and anothers creations and
>spirituality.
>
>     By refusing to holographically permeate, you are holding in place
>compulsive separation from or compulsive opposition toward someone or
>something, selective perceptions, selective observations of how you
>will evaluate the worth or the quality of behavior (good or bad).
>
>     You are desperately holding on to your fixed ideas in order to
>hold off the pain and confusion that lies behind your unwillingness to
>holographically permeate.
>
>     You are setting yourself up to be right, not truthful, to make
>others wrong, to disguise who you really are, what you are really
>doing, what your true intention really is, what game you are really
>playing.
>
>     You also create inhibiting and degrading belief systems designed
>to avoid what needs to be holographically permeated.
>
>     To maintain your disguises it is necessary for you to suppress
>yours and others abilities to holographically permeate.

Though less focussed than his precise comments on 
DEATH/NON-EXISTENCE in the section above, here 
Alan is describing the being in LIABILITY or below.  
Below death, he goes into DUALITY, and the substitute 
identity sees only what it wants to see, compulsively ignoring all else.

>     3.  THE INABILITY, OR FAILURE, OR REFUSAL TO TELEPATHICALLY
>PROJECT POSITIVE OR UPGRADING HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGERY.
>
>     The lack of positive or upgrading telepathic imagery on to others
>and yourself is a form of powerful destructive, degrading negative
>processing.
>
>     It is the prime cause of how we have subdued, degraded and
>destroyed the power and awareness of each other.
>
>     Using negative imagery is the action of derogatory labeling or
>destructive criticism without including how to upgrade or remedy the
>situation.  It is the vile action of pointing out something that is
>wrong or incorrect, but being too cowardly to do something about it.
>
>     This is the coward's way of pretending to be right, but the
>coward is secretly disguising an evil intention to make less or
>nothing of the spirituality of someone or something.
>
>     The "evil beings" are attempting to subdue, degrade or destroy
>another spiritual being by making degrading telepathically projected
>images in order to create them as less than they truly are.  If you
>are about to do this degrading imagery, you must first adopt a similar
>identity that approximates the degrading image you are about to
>create.  This action causes you to lower your mood level, and adopt an
>even weaker more degrading identity for yourself.  A very self
>sabotaging destructive act.
>
>     This behavior is why so many beings are engaged in very
>unimportant, small, massive wastes of time and effort games, i.e.
>chasing bags of wind in your underwear (e.g.  football, basketball,
>etc.)
>

Sure!  Look at the tone levels below death in liability: 
shame, blame, [punishing bodies], regret, controlling bodies, etc.,

>     THE SECRET WEAPON OF SPIRITUAL DOMINATION
>
>     How does a being justify making it okay to telepathically project
>degrading imagery?
>
>     The evil being uses this viscious, disintegrator-of-the-spirit
>secret weapon to dominate, subjugate, torture and torment in order to
>produce a life full of incidents of tedium, ordeal and grim
>unhappiness.
>
>     What is this terrible weapon?
>
>     UNREACHABLE PERFECTIONISM.

YES!  One of the surest signs of LIABILITY is the use 
of ABSOLUTES.  Haveing failed as himself [death] the 
being's solution is to adopt a PRETENDED IDENTITY 
of PERFECTION.  The BEST, the ABSOLUTE, the 
PERFECT, the ONLY, the TOTAL IDEAL SCENE 
[as the imagined next step, omitting all the necessary 
conditions in between] . . . these are all RED FLAGS 
for liability.  This is what the being is pretending or 
EFFORTing to be, as his solution to his failure to exist 
[=death] as HIMSELF.  

>     This is the reverse use of telepathically projected imagery; its
>intent is to set impossible to achieve concepts, visions and
>standards.
>
>     Unreachable perfectionism is a horribly viscous, deadly,
>soul-destroying concept as it sets an impossible to reach standard to
>live up to.  The fact the standard is unattainable makes anyone who
>goes into action in an attempt to reach for the impossible standard, a
>loser forever.
>
>     Unreachable perfection is the favorite tool of the abuser.  The
>abuser sets as its standards a secret unknown unreachable perfect
>image.  When you do not and cannot meet those unmeetable standards,
>the abuser becomes enraged, they attack you.  You are already caved in
>from failing to meet the unreachable perfectionism; you cannot hold
>your position, you and your universe collapse.

Yes!  
Look at those liability tone levels again.  
Alan is exactly on target here.

>     What is even more deadly is you will begin to compulsively ask
>yourself unanswerable questions, finding wrong answer after wrong
>answer to life.  This activity guarantees you an unsuccessful, deeply
>unhappy life.  Your wrong answers act as degraded image creations of
>yourself, that you now act out in life.
>
>     Unreachable perfectionism allows any evil-intended being to use
>your failure to live up to that unreachable imagery as an absolute
>right, with total justification, to use heavy force to smash you into
>nothingness.
>
>     They do this by creating degraded or destructive telepathically
>projected imagery of you as something less than you are.  Then they
>get others to create the same type of imagery and fuse them together
>thus creating mutual agreements, in an attempt to mold you into the
>degraded identity they have created you as.
>
>     Having high standards, high dreams, high expectations, and high
>visions are sane uplifting future-creating set of creations.
>
>     Being the slave, in a constant state of misery, near collapse and
>never able to win, a hopeless victim of unreachable perfectionism, is
>insane and will destroy any spiritual being and make nothing of their
>psychic powers.

Alan obviously knows some Sea Borg Recruiters!

>     4.  THE INABILITY, OR FAILURE, OR REFUSAL TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR
>APPRECIATE.
>
>     The lack of acknowledgment or appreciation can produce disastrous
>effects on others and yourself.
>
>     The reason for this is, non acknowledgment and non appreciation
>is an overt denial and make nothing of yours or another's existence,
>help or creation.
>
>     To a spiritual being, a creation is its highest demonstration of
>competence.  And help is its highest form of exchange and
>demonstration of its worth.
>
>     When you deny a spiritual being its rightful acknowledgment or
>grateful appreciation, you are making nothing of the being and
>destroying the being's reason for existing.  So deadly can the lack of
>acknowledgment and appreciation be, that a person being constantly
>subject to this form of silent abuse can experience the sensation of
>themselves and all of their creations disintegrating.
>
>     The major causes of poor communication skills (a sentence is a
>creation), self doubt, uncertainty, insecurity, fear, worry, low
>self-esteem, lack of self respect, lack of confidence, lack of focus,
>lack of concentration and a lack of purpose can all be traced back to
>non acknowledgment and non appreciation.
>
>     The deliberate use of non acknowledgment and non appreciation are
>savage weapons of psychic destruction.
>
>     The ability to acknowledge and appreciate requires the
>willingness to observe what is there, duplicate what is there,
>holographically permeate what is there, and let who created what is
>there know you admire and appreciate their creation, their beingness,
>their existence and their presence.
>
>     But if you cannot face up to what is there (too much pain, hurt,
>force and charge) you will not be able to acknowledge or appreciate.
>YOU have become a weapon of destruction to yourself and others.

I agree with all these comments.  

They certainly and obviously align with ENEMY, but 
are not at all limited to that tone level/ethics condition.

>     * * * * *
>
>     THESE FOUR NEGATIVE PROCESS ACTIONS ARE THE FOUNDATION OF THE
>SPIRITUAL BEING'S MOST BASIC PSYCHIC POWERS VIOLATIONS.
>
>     THIS IS THE BASIC SOURCE OF ALL SPIRITUAL DEGRADATION OF
>OURSELVES, OUR TEAMMATES, OUR FELLOW SPIRITUAL ASSOCIATES, 
>AND THE PLAYING OF DEGRADED GAMES, INCLUDING WHAT LIES BEHIND 
>ALL OF OUR NON OPTIMUM SITUATIONS, PROBLEMS AND IDENTITIES.

In the sense that LOWER CONDITIONS = 
BELOW DEATH TONE LEVELS >>IS<< 
THE critical area of unhandled case for 
JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ON THE PLANET, 
I agree completely with Alan.   I do not think his 
isolation of those four items is a definitive list of 
what is wrong, however.  ALL those things are wrong, 
but OTHER things are wrong too.  I find it much easier 
to simply say "below death," which encompasses those 
four, and much, much more.

>     WHY ARE WE DOING THIS TO OURSELVES?

Shorthand Answer = below death = lower conditions.

>     * * * * *
>
>     THE "EVIL BEINGS"
>
>     I have deliberately put the "evil being" designation in quotes as
>anyone who opposes your goals is automatically categorized as an enemy
>and is therefore evil.  All opponents are considered as evil.  This
>makes you right and them wrong, plus it makes it okay to commit
>monstrous harmful acts on them and those on their side who are in
>mutual agreement with them.
>
>     These "Evil Beings" have committed, in your selective perception,
>tremendous harmful acts that have violated your viewpoints of the
>spiritual codes, the spiritual virtues and the spiritual principals of
>The Supreme Being.  (That team of unique individual spiritual Gods who
>once acted in a co-presence, co-operating, co-holographic permeating,
>co-creating manner.)
>
>     These "Evil Beings" set out to subdue or destroy all "opposing
>spiritual beings" who were able to restore their own personal
>spiritual power to telepathically project holographic imagery, and who
>then were capable of restoring the teams of Gods spiritual powers to
>telepathically project holographic imagery.

I'm not sure I get Alan's intention precisely here.  Yes, 
there have been big ENEMY games like this on the track.  
On the other hand, it is the INTERNALIZED ENEMY 
condition that is your problem now, not what someone 
did a long time ago.  YOUR intentions toward YOURSELF 
determine YOUR case.

>     ANY FORM OF MISUSE, WHETHER REAL OR IMAGINED, OF THESE PSYCHIC
>ABILITIES, WILL BRING ABOUT AN IMMEDIATE PSYCHIC ATTACK.
>
>     Should any being misuse its psychic powers, a retribution will be
>enacted against any form of awareness, literacy, knowledge, masterful
>learning, and ownership belonging to that being.  This includes any
>ability used to set spiritual beings or people free, any financial or
>economic power that causes an ascension, and any validation of good
>habits or production.  These all will also involuntarily bring on
>oppression of these psychic abilities.
>
>     Any psychic abilities used by the psychic power misuser that lead
>to the freeing of the spirit must all be implanted with false answers,
>false events, false consequences and heavily coated with pain,
>resulting in the operating psychic abilities being totally nullified
>or destroyed.
>
>     Or, better still, the coated-with-pain area being further painted
>over with false pictures, false scenarios, false meanings, false
>answers, false times, false durations, false enemies, false reasons,
>false gods, false religions, false symbols.  Then even more pain
>coated over these.
>
>     Then a further round of false purposes, false goals, false
>intentions, altered importances, false events plus pain, false view
>points plus pain, betrayal plus pain, chaos plus pain, stupidity plus
>pain, ridicule plus pain, righteousness plus immense quantities of
>pain for those who followed the righteous ones.
>
>     Culminating in an identity that falsely operates in pretense and
>self delusion of doing false good deeds and providing false and
>destructive help.

YES!  This is an excellent description of LIABILITY, 
the substitute Identity just below death, and is included 
in every condition below that too.

I am unclear whether Alan is describing this in objective terms, 
as an external attack on the being from others.   If so, I disagree 
with him.  Yes, objective attacks, particularly implants, have 
contributed to the solidification of these false identities.  On the 
other hand, they exist as creations of the being whether they are 
reinforced by implants or not.  The critical problem is the INTERNAL 
one.  Liability is an internal condition of the being's own universe . . . 
an aspect of his relationship with himself.

YES, the almost universal lower conditions of the beings on this planet 
tend to make them attack you if you display any above-death behavior.  
In fact, they will attack you if you display ANY behavior which disturbs 
their own private hallucinations.  NO, handling others is not the solution.  
The problem is primarily an internal one.  It is your OWN lower conditions 
that most affect you.  It is your own case, own pretense, and own liability 
that you must handle to free yourself from the condition which Alan so 
accurately describes here. 

If we can get everyone up above death, we probably won't have anyone 
doing implants any more, and the objective external struggles will disappear 
as a consequence of the resolution of individual cases.

>     THE LONG TERM PROGRAM BATTLE PLAN

I dislike the use of "battle plan" imagery borrowed from "The Commode" 
for the activity of helping beings free themselves from their self-created
traps.  
It casts everything in an ENEMY condition, which  I find very unfortunate.

>     This behavior creates an evil type of identity that produces
>incidents of ultimate betrayal, which in turn creates an even more
>degraded self destructive evil identity that now goes around being "a
>victim of an ultimate betrayer" who is obsessively attracted to
>"ultimate betrayer" evil identities, who will obsessively create more
>betrayal situations.  This in turn proves or reinforces the fixed idea
>for the "victim" that all people are basically bad.
>
>     By doing the above, the "Evil Beings" have created a vast network
>of secret agents to work for them.
>
>     Each secret agent involuntarily replicates all that was done to
>it.  Using these programs, it begins to create an even more secret
>agent type of identity, known as a super secret reactionary sabotaging
>agent.
>
>     The super secret reactionary sabotaging agents prime intention is
>to act invisibly and stealthily, using misdirectors and false,
>misdirecting forms of validations of how important and valuable
>material objects are to the being, in order to place any available
>life force particles elsewhere, preferably into a physical universe
>object or better still into a body.
>
>     These covert series of actions are done in order to make sure the
>secret or sabotaging agents are not discovered until they have
>produced the complete nullification and destruction of any beings who
>misuse their psychic powers.

>     A few million years go by.  During that period of time the secret
>agents go to work replicating what the "Evil Beings" had programmed
>them to do.  Now there are millions and millions of these super
>secret, reactionary, sabotaging agents known as "the ultimate
>betrayers" plus billions of their "victims" who have been continuously
>subdued and sabotaged into nullification and destruction of their
>spirituality for apparently misusing their psychic powers.
>
>     So dangerous is this to the honest spiritual godlike beings who
>are being constantly driven into a self defensive mode that to handle
>the constant threat and danger, they are forced to heavily disguise
>themselves.
>
>     This covert WAR has been in progress for a very long time,
>spanning many universes, continuously through time, each being driving
>each other being into lesser and lesser states of awareness and more
>and more losses of psychic powers into lower and lower degraded
>identities that demonstrate continuously devastating incompetences.

This is an excellent general description of what has been 
happening with beings for a long time, and esentially describes 
the overall lower-conditions mess we are all generally in.

However, the important fact is that you are doing this 
TO YOURSELF, RIGHT NOW!   Your continuous 
present time SELF-DESTRUCTION is what MUST 
be addressed.  Yes, you and others have probably 
been doing it for a VERY long time, and some 
awareness of that is part of the resolution, but it is 
NOT the long complex history of what others have 
done to you in the past that limits you . . . it is what 
you ARE DOING TO YOURSELF RIGHT NOW 
that is limiting your awareness and abilities.   
You need to look at the past, present and future 
. . . until you SEE what you are doing RIGHT NOW 
that you then no longer need to compulsively continue 
on automatic.

>     The enemy has had an almost total victory, as the last of the
>godlike beings are now so busy maintaining their disguises and have
>been subdued into not using their psychic powers to enhance their's
>and other's lives because they fear savage reprisals.

Yes, I VERY strongly agree with Alan.  
False identity lower conditions are the almost universal norm.

>     The main disguise in use is to approximate the operating
>identities of being like, doing like and having like "the ultimate
>betrayers" or their created "victims." The Gods have become that which
>they hate the most.

Yes, we are almost ALL in out-of-valence lower conditions.

>     MOST FORMER GODLIKE BEINGS ARE NOW ALMOST COMPLETELY >SUBMERGED IN
IGNORANCE THAT IS ENCASED IN SO MUCH PAIN AND 
>THE PAIN HURTS SO BADLY THAT WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO STRIKE 
>A BLOW FOR THEIR SPIRITUAL FREEDOM PRESENTS ITSELF, IT 
>AUTOMATICALLY TRIGGERS THE IGNORANCE, PAIN AND HURT AND 
>THEY FEEL THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT CAN BE DONE, OR NOTHING CAN
>BE DONE, OR THEY MUST AVOID THIS AREA SO THEY INVENT OR CREATE 
>AN UPSET OR PROBLEM ABOUT AN IMAGINED FALSE THREATENING SITUATION >AND USE
THAT AS A JUSTIFICATION TO LEAVE, RUN AWAY OR HIDE.

Alan obviously is very aware of the CRITICAL importance 
of the universal lower conditions that I also keep pointing out.

>     The moment of avoidance instantly creates them as one of "THE
>COWARDS OF THE UNIVERSE," for they have abandoned their
>responsibilities and grossly violated their integrity, their codes,
>their virtues and their principles.
>
>     They detest themselves for their abandonment of responsibility,
>cowardice and avoidances.  Their self esteem is at rock bottom.  They
>chronically whine and moan, attending meaningless rallies.  Play
>meaningless small inconsequential games.  Make inane statements of how
>life and people should be.
>
>     They talk about, know about, pontificate about but never cause or
>produce any meaningful actions.  They are the great pretenders.  They
>cannot and will not confront their pain, force or charge.
>
>     To maintain their avoidance, the coward's most consistent harmful
>act is to make the unimportant important and the important
>unimportant.  For if they were to make the important, important they
>would immediately run into what they are trying to avoid, their pain
>and hurt.
>
>     The one thing these cowards would never do is process someone!
>
>     For that would mean they would have to acknowledge they have
>been, and are possibly still being, a secret agent of the "Evil
>Beings."
>
>     That most of us are trapped in a body in the physical universe is
>a sign we all have been secret agents or super secret, reactionary,
>sabotaging agents working on the side of the evil beings a multitude
>of times.

Yes: a planet full of people below death in lower conditions.

>     These secret agents and super secret reactionary sabotaging
>degrading identities are the most hidden, perfectly disguised, must
>never be found out about, evil intended, evil operating, unknown,
>involuntarily replicated, disgusting, insidious identities that are
>ruining most cases and lives.
>
>     If you have ever behaved unwillingly in an insidious evil manner,
>or unwillingly become just outright evil, then you have experienced
>being taken over by your own involuntarily replicated "evil being"
>created identities.

I am continuously struck by the observation that Alan 
and I both see the same general case condition and are 
describing it in somewhat different terms and metaphors.   

>     An evil identity is a major source of non-permeation as it
>contains immense quantities of dishonesty, subject illiteracy,
>misownership and excruciating pain that has spread throughout your
>universes following the pathways of your existences lifetime after
>lifetime of committing acts of betrayals.
>
>     Should you violate your secret agent status by becoming rich and
>successful, don’t be surprised if you suddenly behave in a treacherous
>or self sabotaging manner and start seducing others and betraying
>those who love and trust you, as did Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, et
>al who betrayed those who trusted them to be and do what they
>promised.

The DUALITY of opposed identities in the below 
death conditions means that WHATEVER the being 
does or creates, he is likely to oppose or counter-create 
it at the same time . . . or very soon after.  

>     THE MASSIVE UNIVERSE WIDE IGNORANCE CREATION CONSPIRACY
>
>     There is a massive universe wide conspiracy to prevent the use of
>psychic powers by blocking them with pain, with the total intention of
>subjugating all spiritual beings and keeping all of them in a state of
>complete "overwhelming ignorance."
>
>     The "overwhelming ignorance" is held in place by the
>conspirator's mutual use of involuntarily replicated fusions of
>negative telepathically projected images of "You must not find out"
>encased in heavy blackness and blankness.

Again, my point is that the external conspiracies are minor in 
importance to you, compared to your OWN UNIVERSE-wide 
conspiracy to avoid your own actual condition by efforting or 
pretending to be in a higher condition . . . which is a very accurate 
definition of lower conditions. 

>     Each co-conspirator's individual "overwhelming
>ignorance"-creating-operating basis is founded on a REFUSAL TO KNOW or
>a REFUSAL TO HOLOGRAPHICALLY PERMEATE THE TRUTH, which creates a
>constant unwillingness to find out, thus causing great "overwhelming
>ignorance."
>
>     The ability to create vast "overwhelming ignorance" can be
>further enhanced by the continuous oppressive use of the following
>precepts:
>
>     "I agree I will not find out about you, if you will not find out
>about me." = A refusal to observe or inspect.
>
>     "I will not know about you, if you will not know about me." = A
>refusal to know.
>
>     "I will not discover your secrets, if you will not discover my
>secrets." = A refusal to be aware.
>
>     "I will not cause you to confront your pain, if you will not
>cause me to confront my pain." = A refusal to be cause.
>
>     "I will not be responsible, if you will not be responsible." = A
>refusal to be responsible.
>
>     "I will not observe or confront, if you will not observe or
>confront." = A refusal to observe or confront.
>
>     "I will not be present, if you will not be present." = A refusal
>to be present.
>
>     "I will not decide, if you will not decide." = A refusal to make
>a decision.
>
>     "I will not help you, if you will not help me." = A refusal to
>help or be helped.
>
>     These oppressive ignorance-creating precepts are used by the
>conspirators to maintain the subjugation and prevent the unlocking of
>psychic powers by blocking them and encasing them with ignorance,
>surrounded by pain and hurt.

The converse of these is that ANY BEING who gets himself 
out of lower conditions and starts disagreeing with these non-
survival computations is a seed-crystal of expanding awareness.

>     Anytime my life stalls or stops I ask myself "What oppressive
>ignorance creating precept have I gone into agreement with?" The
>answer would always bring to view what I was desperately trying to
>avoid.  Over a period of 33 years, the use of that question has always
>given me the correct answer.  Often an answer that contained lots of
>pain and stupidity.
>
>     The contacting, confronting and permeation of truth, knowledge,
>love, being present, being honest, study, true help, duplication of
>what is, being aware, being at cause or any form of ascension have
>become extremely painful.
>
>     The need for the conspirators to maintain every being in a state
>of ignorance, subjugation, pain and hurt is vital to continue the
>oppression and blocking of psychic powers.
>
>     It takes a tremendously brave, dedicated being to go up against
>such a huge conspiracy of mutual, co-created, destructive agreements.

Yes, and an even braver and more dedicated one 
to go up against his OWN destructive beingnesses.  
It's much easier to see someone ELSE's case than your own.

>     THE CASUALTIES OF THE WAR
>
>     When you observe a drunk, a drug user, a bankrupt person, a
>divorced person, a derelict, a loser, a failure, an illiterate, a
>moron, a depressed being, a mediocritite, someone who cannot study,
>someone who cannot concentrate, a bad tempered individual, a
>procrastinator, a success reluctant person, an unhappy person, you are
>observing a "victim" identity, a casualty of the war.
>
>     When you discover someone acting as an ultimate betrayer, you
>will observe destructive identities such as a child molester, a thief,
>a murderer, an implanter, an embezzler, an arsonist, a liar, an
>adulterer, a false prophet, a confidence man, a phony, a cheat, a
>pretender, a Gestapo style being, etc., etc.  More casualties of the
>war.

I see the victim and the betrayer as opposing sides of the same coin.  
If you are one, you are also the other.  Awareness flucuates from one 
side to the other, but both are always present.   

>     All bad, degraded, dysfunctional human conditions are the result
>of being a casualty of the conspirators and their use of ignorance,
>encased in pain and hurt in the continuous war to oppress the psychic
>abilities of mankind.

Yes, and YOUR INTERNAL WARS are the ones that YOU must resolve.

>     Hostility, hatred, violence, ruin, disasters, upsets, bad
>tempers, conflicts, fights, bankruptcies, divorce, depressions,
>confusion, stupidity, etc., etc.  are the products of the psychic
>wars.

YOUR hostility, hatred, violence, ruin, disasters, upsets, 
bad tempers, conflicts, fights, bankruptcies, divorce, 
depressions, confusion, stupidity, etc., etc.  are the 
products of YOUR INTERNAL psychic wars.

>     If you cannot tell who your true friends are, it does make for a
>difficult and paranoid life, especially if your friends suddenly turn
>into "subduers," or "betrayers," or "victims."

If you cannot even tell who YOU are, you 
certainly cannot tell who your friends are.

>     Wars are a lose - lose activity.  Everybody loses.

I fully agree.  

Get yourself up above death out of lower 
conditions and stop warring with yourself!

Up to this point, I find myself in almost complete agreement with Alan.  
We obviously see the same universal lower conditions and describe 
them in somewhat different words and contexts.  The only running 
disagreement I MAY have with him so far [IF I interpret him correctly] 
is he SEEMS to ascribe these conditions to EXTERNAL factors, 
when the actual resolution must be an INTERNAL activity for each being.   
Just as body thetans are NOT YOUR CASE, and you don't have to handle 
their cases, so the case, lower conditions, and evil purposes of OTHERS 
are NOT YOUR CASE, and you don't have to address them to handle your 
OWN case or lower awareness conditions.

However, I have some serious disagreement with the last 
section of Alan's article below.  I see it as cast in the absolute 
terms of the "unreachable perfectionism" which he himself 
cites above as a major way to trap people.

>     THE WAR HAS ENDED!!

I don't think so.  
I still see about 6 billion people in their own 
lower condition private wars right here on earth, 
continuously exporting their private wars to everyone else.

>     On the 5th of March, 1994 a momentous event took place.

Perhaps momentous to Alan, but it hasn't affected 
a large percentage of people in my neighborhood.

>     A series of advance research processing sessions.
>
>     The intent of this research was to investigate and handle the
>case conditions created by the Evil Evil Being Universe.
>
>     I will not cover the details of what was found, but I can inform
>you of the result of these sessions.
>
>     It was obvious that this EVIL BEING UNIVERSE area was the major
>source of "Why man had an unresolvable case" and why so many human
>conditions would not stay resolved.
>
>     To make a series of long sessions short, I was able to locate the
>source of the incredibly long time bitter upset between ourselves and
>the "Evil Beings." Magic occurred!  The rage, the false rightness, the
>trapped life force particles, the stuck holographic justifications and
>the massive amounts of pain, hate and charge dissipated and the
>reasons to continue the war between us also dissipated.

I see this simply as an external projection of the 
progress of Alan's own internal wars.  I don't think he 
changed any major condition in any universe but HIS OWN.

>     There were no more active war mongering evil beings on either
>side.

I may have been in session working on my own case that day, 
but I'm sure HE didn't resolve it for me.  Alan can't resolve anyone's 
case but his own.  Every being is the savior of HIS OWN universe.  
Nobody can save you from yourself but you.  

>     Just trillions of subdued reactionary beings who had refused to
>be responsible for past acts.

That's been the problem for the last few trillion years.  

Nothing new here.

>     These subdued reactionary beings were and are still involuntarily
>replicating the old programs and evil identities that were laid in by
>the original evil beings.

WE ARE "the original evil beings."  

SEEK NO FURTHER THAN YOUR OWN UNIVERSE.

>     I have covered much of this data in the book Gods in Disguise,
>and the lectures on the Prime Source Axiom "Codes" course.

I don't have this data, so it's "hidden" to me, but ALL 
the Gods Church technical data is available FREE online.  

I invite you to CO-AUDIT UCP NOW!

>
>     * * * * *
>
>     WHAT DOES THIS END OF THE PSYCHIC WAR MEAN?

The end of YOUR psychic war means YOU 
can start living your OWN life AS YOURSELF.

>     It means that those who are willing to use their psychic powers
>to do the greatest good will be allowed to achieve their highest
>dreams and creations, and will recover all of their subdued, lost or
>oppressed Super Being godlike abilities.

That's been true for the last trillion years.

>     It means immense change throughout the planet.

IF six billion people all ended their own internal 
psychic wars, it sure would be an immense change!

>     The natural spiritual nature of man will push through and become
>the dominant force in education, business, relationships, religion,
>science, medicine and the human potential movement.

. . . IF six billion people get themselves out of lower conditions!

>     Do not expect this to be an easy period of human history; there
>will be enormous upheavals in business, religion, environments and
>governments.  The old powers will fight to maintain their positions,
>desperate to hide their betrayals of mankind.  Old paradigms will
>slowly disintegrate.

. . . IF six billion people get themselves out of lower conditions!

>     New spiritually based paradigms will be the order of the day.

. . . IF six billion people get themselves out of lower conditions!

>     Processors will be the highest and most sought after careers, and
>a processor will become the new executive, the new type of leader.

. . . OR . . . 3 billion co-audits would do the same thing much faster and
easier.

>     War, insanity, criminality, violence, illiteracy, domination,
>subjugation and injustice will all be things of the past, for all will
>be eliminated.

. . . IF six billion people get themselves out of lower conditions!

>     New spiritually based leaders will take the planet to a
>transformational level of harmony and truth.

. . . IF six billion people get themselves out of lower conditions!

>     New nations will emerge, old groups will recover the lands and
>cultures stolen from them.  There will be a lessening of tension as
>the awareness levels and levels of intelligence rise to new heights.

. . . perhaps . . . 
IF six billion people get themselves out of lower conditions!

>     As the spiritual skills and psychic abilities are recovered by
>the people, the planet will enter the golden age which over time will
>spread throughout the universes.

MAYBE . . . 
IF six billion people get themselves out of lower conditions first!

>     * * * * *
>
>     YOU ARE THE VITAL KEY TO THE GOLDEN AGE

. . . OF >>YOUR<< EXISTENCE.

>     For these events and transformations to occur and the Golden Age
>to come into being depends entirely on YOU.

NOT LIKELY!  

I see this statement as lower condition below death 
absolutist liability projection [i.e. a sales pitch targeted 
at your liability/pretense/false self].  Six billion handled 
cases would hardly be overly bummed out if YOU stayed 
in lower conditions.  You might not get much agreement, however. 

>     How long it will take depends on how quickly YOU go into action
>and eradicate your pain, charge, dishonesties, subject illiteracies,
>misownerships, misidentifications and restraining, destructive,
>sabotaging identities, and help others achieve the same results.

How long it takes YOU to handle YOUR 
universe DOES depend on these things. 

>     At the same time you will recover your and your spiritual
>teammate's knowledge, processing skills and spiritual abilities to
>transform others to their full Super Being potentials.

Yes.  You need help to get yourself out of lower conditions . . . 
and you need to help others get themselves out . . . 
so PLEASE CO-AUDIT UCP NOW!

Konchok Penday
Technical Writer, GODS CHURCH
<[email-masked]>

FOR MORE INFORMATION GOTO GODS CHURCH:
http://net-prophet.net/godshome/godshome.htm
"Get Your Ducks in a Row @ net-prophet.net!"

>     ALAN C.  WALTER
>
>25 August 1995
>Revised 15 December 1995
>
>Copyright © 1995
>Alan C. Walter
>ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
>
>
>***************************************************************************
****
>    Alan C. Walter    - - - web-page, discussion group, bulletins
>    [email-masked]  - - - - -        http://www.knowledgism.com
>
>          "Truth is what it is - - not what you want it to be."
>
>================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
>Sun Mar 14 03:13:47 EST 1999
>ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/acw/psychic.war

____________NetZero Free Internet Access and Email_________
Download Now     http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633
___________________________________________________________