Subject: TECHTALK #16: UCP vs. GPMs . . . HOW "GPM" AUDITING CAVES YOU
From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Aug 2000 10:37:55 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

GODS CHURCH: 
TECHTALK #16:
UCP vs. GPMs . . . 
HOW "GPM" AUDITING CAVES YOU IN

I am endlessly amused by constant posts on 
the topic of "new advances" in GPM running.

I have pointed out before that GPMs are essentially ENEMY 
phenomenae of opposed goals or identities, which exist 
primarily at -5 to -10 on the tone scale, although they have 
many harmonics.  I have observed that, even IF you could 
TOTALLY handle all your GPMS and/or opposed identities, 
you would still be solidly parked at -5 on the tone scale.  

I have not in the past carefully examined HOW the historical 
processes of "running GPMs" actually bypass charge and 
make your case more solid.  I herein rectify this oversight for 
the benefit of those who are still dazzled by their delusory awe 
and hallucination about "running out GPMs."

To start with, ENEMY [at -5 to -10] is BELOW -4 = 
= SYMBOLS = HALLUCINATION.

*ALL* of the HUNDREDS of GPM processes I have encountered deal 
with SYMBOLS, ABSTRACTION, GENERALITY, and REPRESENT.   

They often seek a "RIGHT ITEM" that REPRESENTS a class 
of things or actions.  They are typically formulated as "Who or 
What would OPPOSE  bla bla . . . ?"  questions.  They might 
seek an Opposing Goal for a "TO DO bla bla . . . " type of goal.  

In ALL cases, however, they are worded to be ABSTRACT 
and GENERAL, so they APPLY TO YOUR ENTIRE TRACK.  

THIS IS A *FATAL* ERROR!

This makes a HUGE "A=B," and balls up 
your WHOLE TRACK into ONE INCIDENT.  

As has been pointed out by others, A DOES EQUAL A, and 
to think this IS SANE.  However, A DOES NOT EQUAL B [in 
most cases, unless A IS B] so [usually] to think that IS INSANE.

Whenever you confuse the specific with the 
general, you have CREATED A LIE = ARC-BREAK!

ALL "REPRESENT" PROCESSES CONFUSE 
THE SYMBOL WITH THE REALITY.  [A=B]

THE MAP IS *NOT* THE TERRITORY!  
[A does NOT equal B!]

By extracting some symbol from your experience, 
and then dealing with and operating on that symbol, 
you are actually reducing your reality to the symbol.  

This itself is a form of aberration, and will KEEP YOUR 
TONE LEVEL AT -4 OR BELOW, IN HALLUCINATION!

"GPM" processes act to reduce your perception of 
existence to generalized symbols, and limit your 
responses to preprogrammed robotic dramatizations.   

We call this "INSANITY."

ALL "REPRESENT" processes make the *MAP 
ITSELF* YOUR TERRITORY.  GOOD LUCK!

UCP on the other hand, does EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.  

It goes into finer and finer detail of DIFFERENTIATION 
on your entire track, SEPARATING each thought, place, 
time, event, beingness, goal, and so forth, from both 
present time AND from every other PARTICULAR.  

Certainly, one may OBSERVE general trends and themes 
in one's experience, but ONLY in reviewing the huge complexity 
and richly textured reality of YOUR EXPERIENCE ITSELF.  

If you start with and thoroughly examine actual time track and 
experience, you WILL correctly see the patterns and themes 
throughout your universe.  If you start with the SYMBOLS and 
ABSTRACTIONS, you *WILL* BYPASS *ALL* THE CHARGE 
OF *ALL* THE INCIDENTS RELATED TO THOSE SYMBOLS 
AND ABSTRACTIONS.  After a while, your awareness will sink 
so low you respond to posts with "ASSHOLE!" and decide to 
"destroy them utterly."

"GPM processing" inevitably makes you more crazy.

UCP brings you UPTONE and makes you MORE SANE.

Come UP out of ENEMY!

DO the DOUBT formula!

CO-AUDIT UCP!

Konchok Penday
Technical Writer, GODS CHURCH
<[email-masked]>

FOR MORE INFORMATION GOTO GODS CHURCH:
http://net-prophet.net/godshome/godshome.htm
"Get Your Ducks in a Row @ net-prophet.net!"

____________NetZero Free Internet Access and Email_________
Download Now     http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633
___________________________________________________________