Subject: adore13.memo
From: Clearing Archive Roboposter <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Aug 2000 15:13:16 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

CB Willis ([email-masked]) wrote:

>You do not necessarily become what you don't value, and that not-valuing
>does not necessarily have to have charge on it.  It is normal to continue
>to move toward manifesting what you do value.  

     Here's the point.

     If someone comes to you and mockups an unconfrontable monstrosity
that you do not value, appreciate, find the beauty and humor in, then
YOU have lost, because you CAN mock it up also, you can OUT mock it
up, but you are saying its bad to mockup, you wouldn't, couldn't,
shouldn't mock it up, and thus you become owned by it.

     This is not the normal human perception of things, you are being
a human not an OT in the Adorian and Scientological sense.

     All I am saying to you is that you are missing that this group
here, not just me, has a very different idea of what ability and
taking responsibility for things means than the normal human, and
which is why a number of people, Christine, me, Phil and mabye
others consider you an air head.  
 
     Again there has to be a better term, this is not a derogatory
criticism, you are in a state that is classically the way it is
supposed to be, the thetan mocks himself us as something and someone
that wouldn't ever, couldn't ever, shouldn't ever mockup all these
other things, and then gets eat by them.  That's the game.

     Part of your airheadedness is your concept of what is evil
(absence of good) and where it comes from (ignorance and mistakes).
 
     Good and evil are alike both mocked up with majesty and foresight
by the AllThatIs and form a tapestry of beauty and humor that only the
OT can appreciate.  The human looks upon it in horror, as he is the
monster food.

>>    Common Carol, there is no other, its all you ultimately, your
>>own creations come after you and eat you if you run away from them.

>To say it's all me ultimately is an ambiguous and confusing statement,
>without an explanation of in what sense you mean that, because the meaning
>is not at all obvious from linguistic context.

     You are a viewport to God, the AllThatIs, not a Being, but the
source of all Beings, and all Ability.

     In this context there is no Supreme Being, there is only the
Supreme AllThatIs and it is not a being, it is the source and ground
of beings and has co-resident with it, co-eternally, an infinite
number of beings, conscious units, that can call upon the ability of
the AllThatIs and cast manifestations into the external world of
perceivable consciousness.

     As a viewport to the AllThatIs you can cast anything the
AllThatIs can cast.
 
     Source sources only when will casts.

     You may have cast yourself as a little old lady who would never
do any wrong, but you CAN access the AllThatIs and cast the monster
that comes in the night and cuts her up.

     To the degree that you deny that you are a viewport of the
AllThatIs, and deny that you can access and cast ANYTHING that others
have cast, and to the degree that you FAIL to access and recast
something that confronts you that you don't like, just to that degree
do you limit yourself from ever being able to as-is or vanish what has
confronted you.

     If B casts something from the AllThatIs and confronts you with
it, and its bad, you can vanish it by casting it yourself from the
AllThatIs, any viewport can cast anything that is castable, and in the
perfect recasting of it, withdraw it back into the void.

     If you refuse to re cast what B has cast, then you will not be
able to as-is it, and it will persist FOREVER, until either you or
someone else, or the orignator recasts it and withdraws it back into
the void.

     It doesn't matter who made it, anyone can as-is it and withdraw
it back into the void.  This is not a human ability, this is an OT
ability, and OTs are not human.  An OT sees the beauty and humor to
the monster and the little old lady, and might just as easily walk
away from it thinking 'Good show!'.
 
>>>>that leads ultimately to trying to send the other to
>>>>hell forever AS irretrievably different, but ending up in hell
>>>>forever yourself.

>I don't relate to the corrected statement either.

     If someone is casting something bad, monstrous say, and you feel
that you can not, should not and would not EVER cast such a thing as
yourself, then you have posited a permanent duality between then and
you, a fundamental DIFFERENCE in nature, which you can not replicate,
are unwilling to have exist, and will thus do anything to avoid.

     If it comes after you, you will then do anything to destroy it
FOREVER, or punish it FOREVER.

     Thus if one can not reconcile the irreconciably different other
being, one will be drawn into attempting to cast the other being into
hell forever or into death forever.

     Since one can not in fact succeed at this, and since having to do
so is itself an ARC break of magnitude with self and the AllThatIs,
one will end up in hell or death onself.

     Not being able to access and recast anything that can be casted
and has been casted by yourself and others, is an ARC break of
magnitude that the soul does not recover from.

    It is one thing to cast oneself as someone who can't cast
just everything, but retain the knowingness that one has done so,
and quite another to really believe there are castable things
that one can not cast.

     Only by recovering full accessibility, ability and willingness to
cast anything that can be casted, can true sovereignty and good humor
be restored, and the soul can recast ITSELF and withdraw back into the
void of total latent ability.

>I just committed a mass murder. I'm not responsible. God made me do it.
>"The Devil made me do it."  My case made me do it.  Whatever. It won't
>wash.

     God made the man and gave him free will knowing full well that
man would mis use it, God is the monster.

>God allows man to have his learning experiences, just like the parent of
>the toddler allows the child to fall down while he's learning to walk.

    No parent allows the child to kill or main others or himself.

    If God were a parent, he would be in jail for child abuse.

>I'm willing to [co-]design for educational/discernment purposes, which
>lead upscale, but not toward futility and chaos, which lead to death or
>worse. 

     Thus you are not willing to BE as God is, because HE designed
according to exact specs the universe towards futility and chaos.

     HE DESIGNED THE WILL OF MAN TO MESS UP.
 
     Listen Carol this conversation is hopeless, I understand your
point of view, but I do not hold it.

     My view is: all there is is God, we are part of that whole, and
everything that happens is either planned or directly caused by that
God which appreciates all of it.  There are no accidents or mistakes,
or errors, or short comings in the overall view of the universe, it is
perfect.

     If you can't make the ax murderer, if you can't design it from
the bottom to the top, then you can not become as God.  God designed
the ax murderer and then became it to live it.  He also became the
little old lady who gets chopped up.  Its all grand and excalibur
*DESIGN*.

     I know you don't accept the view, you gotta understand that I
have seen it in deep vision, so I can not eschew it now, it is way too
late in the game for that.

     Homer

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Sat Aug 12 15:13:16 EDT 2000 
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore13.memo
Send mail to [email-masked] saying help

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith     The paths of lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959               cross in         Internet Access, Ithaca NY
[email-masked]     the line of duty.     http://www.lightlink.com