Subject: duc1.memo
From: Clearing Archive Roboposter <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Aug 2000 15:13:16 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

I was asked to write up my version of Hubbard's touch assist, and so I
thought I'd post it to clear-l too in the hope that someone else may be able
to put it to good use.  It's used is to handle chronic somatics and physical
ailments.  It should be done several times over a period of time, not just
once, in order to yield stable results.  I've seen it produce absolute miracles.

Robert

==============================================

The touch assist is normally done on a comfortable sofa or bed with the pc
normally sitting and the auditor sitting next to him.

The way I do a touch assist is to touch (with index finger) near the painful
area, which is on one side of the body (left or right), and then touch the
same area on the opposite side of the body.  I will go near the pain and
away from the pain with each touch of the finger.  The important areas to
touch, according to standard tech, is that area which is further from the
brain than the painful area.  

Each time I touch a point I will say "feel my finger" with tone 40, that is
with intention with no reservation or backoff or counter-intention, and
maintain absolutely zero attitude throughout the session.  Each time the pc
gets touched and feels it he will ack and I as the auditor will ack.  It
also helps to intend that the masses blow before the session starts.

It's best to touch deliberately and not rushed, making sure the pc carries
out the command each time.  The auditor should touch first and then say
"feel my finger".  If the pc starts to anticipate the command, the auditor
should adjust his pace so that he remains in full control of the session.

The pc normally will have his eyes closed and should try to "see" the point
being touched through the body.  This is better than viewing the point with
the eyes open.  An optional command to "feel my finger" is "look at my
finger".  The latter might actually be better.

When a touch gets a reaction I will hold my finger there for the duration of
the change caused by that touch.  Afterwards I will continue, and make sure
to include that same area that got the reaction.  

If I feel a mass coming over me (which is common for an auditor - a type of
empathy) I will spot it and blow it.  Being on an e-meter would help for
this if possible.  Doing this probably helps the pc blow masses.

I normally spend most of the time going back and forth from one side of the
body where the injury is rather than the extremities like the feet and
hands, but standard tech says that this should be done.  

The standard pattern for the touch assist other than the painful area is
each finger and different points around the hand including the joints, each
toe including different points around the foot, then gradually up the back
about 2 inches from the spine on each side, all around the head area, and
then cycle through again.  All this is always done with each touch to the
left side being balanced by a touch to the right side of the body, back and
forth, back and forth.  

Care should be taken not to get into rhythms, but break any rhythm that
might cause mesmerism and thus transfer the somatic from pc to the auditor
or vice versa.  

Any somatics that turn on in the session will turn off by continuing the
procedure. 

The session may last minutes or hours.  Ten or Twenty minutes is a normal
amount of time for a session, but there are no set rules.  It takes as long
as it takes.

Touch assist can be ended when the PC has a definite win.

These should be given in a series, like daily over a week or two, or as long
as changes continue to occur.

TRs 0 thru 4 apply here, as well as the auditor's code.  Two way
communication throughout the assist with regards to how the pc is doing in
the present moment is helpful.  Common sense should dictate here.  In any
case, the auditor should make sure he is tracking with the pc and staying in
communication.

It might help if the auditor gets on the meter and spots the areas of charge
when they come up.  Watching the needle indicate the charge can help the
auditor spot the charge.  I would keep the meter to the back of the pc.  Use
of the meter is of course optional.  

  *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  *  *

               GPM Clearing by telephone 
             Technology for the recovery of 
                advanced spiritual abilities
                http://users.ctinet.net/voltr 
         Full procedure writeup available from 
           http://fza.org/articles/gpm1.htm
           http://fza.org/articles/gpm2.htm
                                           
  *  *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  *

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Fri Aug 11 15:13:16 EDT 2000 
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ducharme/duc1.memo
Send mail to [email-masked] saying help

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith     The paths of lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959               cross in         Internet Access, Ithaca NY
[email-masked]     the line of duty.     http://www.lightlink.com