Subject: ra3.memo
From: Clearing Archive Roboposter <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Aug 2000 12:13:14 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

Howdy Howdy:
    Due to no popular demand, I have developed another litte RD, just
for kicks. It seemed to have immediate results upon the concourse of
dimension points in the Physical Universe. It is based upon the datum
"All power comes from the ability to hold a location in space".
Data:
Axiom 29- In order to cause an AS-IS-NESS to persist, one must assign
other authorship to the creation than his own.
Axiom 33- Any AS-IS-NESS which is altered by NOT-IS-NESS (by force)
tends to persist.
Axiom 38- 1. Stupidity is the unknowness of consideration.
                 2. Mechanical Definition: Stupidity is unknowness of
time, place, form and event.
    1. Truth is the exact consideration.
    2. Truth is the exact time, place, form and event.
Axiom 44- Theta ( the static) has no location in matter, energy, space
or time. It is capable of consideration.
Axiom 45- Theta can consider itself to be placed, at which moment it
becomes placed, and to that degree a problem.
Factors:
7. And from the viewpoint to the dimension points there are connection
and interchange. Thus, new dimension points are made. Thus, there is
communication.
8. And thus, there is light.
9. And thus, there is energy.
10. And thus, there is life.
11. But there are other viewpoints and these viewpoints out-thrust
points to view. And there comes about an interchange amongst viewpoints;
but the interchange is never otherwise than in terms of exchanging
dimension points.
12. The dimension point can be moved by the viewpoint, for the
viewpoint, in addition to creative ability and consideration, possesses
volition and potential independence of action; and the viewpoint,
viewing dimension points, can change in relation to its own or other
dimension points or viewpoints. Thus, comes about all the fundamentals
there are to motion.

First the following is assesed method 5, and the largest to smallest
reads are taken up e/s to f/n, cog, vgis. It is assesed once more,
taking all reads up, to a f/n ing list.

Has a location been suppressed?
Has a location been invalidated?
Has a location been attempted?
Has a location been challenged?
Has a location been resisted?
Has a location been abandoned?
Has a location been rushed?
Has a location been missed?
Has a location been over run? (this is cleared with the meaning of taken
over)

The above will enable the pc to erase the most prevalent charge on
important locations. Once this is clean, the following is ran.

L&N

What position could you have held absolutely?
Indicate the item, and mark it on the worksheet. (for example: Entrance
to Home Universe)
next: use the item in the next listing q.
What effort would it take to hold (that position)?
Indicate, mark on worksheet. (eample: infinite effort)
next: use the item in the next listing q.
What problem would  be solved by (infinite effort)?
  (this will be a rough one. He has been not-knowing this for a long
time. Sooner or later he will give you an answer like: "Deciding to be
there" This is the reason he ever entered the universe. Indicate the
item, and get ready with the thumb to keep the needle on the dial.)
At this point, you will proably have a FTA, VVVVgis, and he will have
his ultimate secret. Let him have his win, and when you can get back in
session, run the following.

prepcheck:
On the item (Deciding to be there) has anything been:
1. Suppressed
 2. Careful of
 3. Didn't reveal
 4. Not-ised
 5. Suggested
 6. Mistake been made
 7. Protested
 8. Anxious about
 9. Decided
 10. Withdrawn from
 11 . Reached
 12. Ignored
 13 . Stated
 14. Helped
 15. Altered
 16. Revealed
 17. Asserted
 18. Agreed with
This should mostly reabitate his ability to hold a location in space, as
it removes the charge from moving off the earliest point he considered
important.  For an OT, you would additionally run:
On the item (deciding to be there) is it:
yours? (mine)
bt
c
cc
etc. and handle per the grade of the pc.
    Next, we will handle out of valenceness on this point of overwhelm.
L&N
Who or what would (decide to be there)? (practice harder than anyone,
etc)
    This will give you the valence that overwhelmed him on this
location. example:(Billy, God, Me,etc)
Next L&N:
What would be the intention/purpose of (terminal)?
  (he will come up with: to unmock, live forever, stay still, etc etc.)

Indicate the item.
Then Check:
Is the intention (to live forever)
Yours (mine solo)
BT
C
CC, etc, and handle per grade of the pc. This will blow false purposes
that the pc has been living unknowingly, and as long has he is being, he
cannot hold that location in space..

The roughest part of this rundown is getting the answer to the question.
You may have to wait for a very long list.  It works at all levels,
because the pc will give you an answer at his reality level.
   A new one may give up for location:
"The time I had the winning touchdown"
   and for effort:
"Practicing harder than anyone"
    and for
What problem would have been solved by 'practicing harder than anyone"?
He may answer "My dad would quit yelling at me" This is what moves him
off his primary in-valence viewpoint.
The next listing question: Who or what would "practice harder than
anyone?" will give you the winning valence or overwhelming terminal.
What would be the int of (terminal, 'Billy the football captain") will
give you:
"Be better than everyone"," Make everyone wrong", etc.
then you D/L on a pc, and check for bt, c, cc, etc on upper levels.
            This procedure is not rote. You must understand that the
being is being a problem to the degree that he considers himself located
(Axiom 45). When some force moves him off of that viewpoint, he will
forever after be trying to solve that problem (Axiom 33). He then
not-ises that failure and it persists. Additionally, he assigns
authorship to that moving off of a point to others (Axiom 29), and this
causes it to persist in time.
            On an OT, he will give you answers like : Entering the MEST
Universe. Deciding to be. He will come up with some pretty strange
terminals perhaps. On the prepcheck, you will get his agreement to the
bank, the universe, protests, curiosity, etc. He will re-cog on many of
the things he had forgotten.  This RD may improve memory, because it is
handling things that he first forgot, not-ised, and alter-ised. Not Know
turns up as well.  If he is in good shape, he will come up with the
first location he ever got bumped out of that bothered him. You may
start turning up things like his first mockups, first particle of
admiration, etc.
           Well, I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did. It runs
very well solo.  If there is great charge on these things it will
produce enormous case gain, and as it will run very early track and even
earlier universes, the keystone of a lot of charge comes out of the
case.  It also apparently enhances exteriorization, because it is
handling the first viewpoints he ever had and running the losses of
those viewpoints against his will.

Good Luck
Tommy Thompson 10 Feb 1999

      I hope you find this rundown of use. I have had fun auditing it.

Tommy
--
"A being is only as valuable as he can serve others."
[email-masked]
http://home.pacbell.net/pthorn1/
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/232039 (icq pager)

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith     The paths of lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959               cross in         Internet Access, Ithaca NY
[email-masked]     the line of duty.     http://www.lightlink.com

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Sun Aug 13 12:13:14 EDT 2000 
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ra/ra3.memo
Send mail to [email-masked] saying help

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith     The paths of lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959               cross in         Internet Access, Ithaca NY
[email-masked]     the line of duty.     http://www.lightlink.com